• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New member! Hello

cisco870

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello Everyone.

I am very excited to be part of a large group of NC700X owners. This is a very fun commuter bike, and I really enjoy the MPG.
what I look forward to seeing is more custom NCX photos showing up soon. I am new to dual sport and at 39 year old and a father of two, speed is not a big concern. :)
I am from Doniphan, Missouri, USA.

SAFE RIDING

Hello from Sumter SC ! I ride a 2014 NCX 700 purchased new last year. I keep looking at other bikes and think about selling the bike ,then I wake up and ask why and continue down the road on the X
Bandit

Hi there from Houston. I'm a NC n00b, too. I hear good things about MPG, as you stated. I haven't finished the first tank yet to find out.

Last edited:
[ I haven't finished the first tank yet to find out.[/QUOTE]

So you haven't quite made it to your 600 mile check?? ;-) just kidding. mileage is not quite that good...

xamper / cisco ... Welcome to both of you. I have 10,000 on mine (13 months or so) and I believe this is very nearly the ideal commuter bike. Enjoy.
>T

Howdy. Welcome aboard. Just rode through Missouri. Stayed in Poplar Bluff. Some good riding in your neck of the woods.

Welcome from Southeast Pennsylvania. This is a fantastic forum with ALOT of helpful information. Enjoy your new ride! I absolutely LOVE my NC, the single most versatile and fun to ride motorcycle I've ever owned. Good luck and looking forward to some pics!

Back