• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New member from South Wales

Welsh Nomad

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Guys,
Picked up my NC750XA on Monday 29th Sept. Only done 92 miles on it so far so still bedding in the tyres and brakes. Today my panniers and rack assemblies arrived so I have been busy fitting them to the bike. Looks awesome now. Shame Honda couldn't have sprung for a centre stand as standard though.
The bike replaces my Deauville which has just under 65000 miles on the clock. I put 50000 of these on there in just over 4 years so I expect to do the same sort of mileage on the NC.

Keep the shiny side up and the dirty side down
Mike

Thanks guys.

Funnily enough itLives I have called my bike Nancy. The Deauville was Cruella and the Dominator before that didn't need any other name.

Congratulations on your new NC. I agree on the center stand; it should be standard equipment. It was the first thing I added to mine. Hope you have miles and miles of riding.

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the bike. What brand panniers did you install? Any photo of your bike?

I have gone for 40 Litre Hepco and Becker. Along with the rack system I had the back Alu-rack but no top box. Had a Hepco and Becker side rack set on my Dominator (still have the rack if anybody wants one). Looks the business when all loaded up but the bike is suddenly very wide.

No photo yet but I'll post one as soon as I can take a decent one.

I had heated grips and a bigger screen fitted (screen yet to be fitted) as part of the deal. Next up will be a centre stand and what Honda call the a fairing decoration, we'd call it a crash bar set. I may look at getting an under engine protection plate (skid plate) later when my bank balance recovers. I'll also need to get a power socket fitted to plug in the Sat-nav and/or USB lead for charging phones, camera, etc..

Mike

Back