• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New licence, new bike, new member.....hello.

Koolbikegirl

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all, im from the UK, Ive shipped my new NC700S DCT to Portugal where im staying for the winter. So far ive ridden 600 miles in the sunshine of the Algarve. Ive bought a cheap video cam to record some of my Algarve Adventure rides, im posting on youtube. Ive been on the outside of the forum looking in and now i feel brave enough to confess my spying! So please say hi back

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 332
Hi, Glad to have you. You'll need to be careful around here. You might accidentally class up the joint. :) Looking forward to getting to know you and watch some of those videos!

Aww, youre a proper friendly bunch! Thank you :)
I cant imagine how i will class anything up, but i may need advice from time to time and it seems this is the place to get it. For those who are a little sad like me �� heres a link to a one minute vid of my riding over a really kool bridge here in Portugal. Theres no crashes, no dramas just a pretty bridge, i hope you like it! [video=youtube_share;ET2i3mZzGG0]http://youtu.be/ET2i3mZzGG0[/video]

Itlives: hi, i did try to post a link, but i suspect as a new member it needs to go to a moderator? If you search for ' koolbike girl ' in youtube you will find about 20. the nicest vid so far is Portimao bridge its only a minute long the others you may find really boring sorry! But turn your sound down the wind noise is loud.

Hi koolbikegirl. Welcome to the forum. We don't get the s in the USA, that is a good looking bike. After you make a few (don't know exactly how many) posts you can included links.

Aww, youre all proper friendly arent you! :cool:
I love my 'S' its the most fantastic smooth ride. Portugal is very quiet at this time of year and milder weather than the UK. Ive about 20 videos on youtube now, search for my channel 'koolbike girl' you will see how pretty the Algarve is. Be warned im a slow mover, not a speed freak! ;)

Last edited:
Like your video of Portimao Bridge, we have the Fred Hartman Bridge that is a lot like your bridge.

[video=youtube;5g2Dr8DQ-wU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5g2Dr8DQ-wU[/video]

Back