• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New Group for Kentuckiana Riders

Deckyon

Reaction score
raven.deckyon.com
I just created a new group for riders of the NC in the area of Kentucky, southern Indiana and Cincinnati area. I am looking to see about getting some meets and rides planned for the warmer months coming up and think this will be a great way to do it. I know in the Louisville area there is a few bike nights that happen during the warmer months, but also one that happens every Wednesday night at Barrett Bar and Grill on Barrett Ave. The group that hosts it is the Louisville Vintage Motor Works. They also meet at the Nach Bar every 2nd and 4th Sunday night.

http://nc700-forum.com/forum/groups/kentuckiana-ncs.html

Thanks for reading and hopefully signing up

Good call. I'm a little far north to be considered Kentuckiana but not too far. In addition to meets in L'ville might I suggest some meets in some of the great parks we have in this region? Just my opinion, but I find scenic rides on windy roads a lot more appealing than sitting in a parking lot. Regardless, thanks for putting that together. There aren't a ton of NC riders from the region on here but there are a few.

Back