• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New from Upstate South Carolina

GgarryP

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I want to thank you all for such a great forum. You guys helped me make the decision to buy a lightly used 2016 NC700X just over a month ago. I spent the last few weeks poring over hundreds of posts soaking in a lot of good tips and knowledge. I'm a returning rider and felt quite rusty at first but slowly and carefully getting back into the groove.

I started riding in 1970 on a well used 250 Ducati. Having fun in the dirt took me through a BSA Victor 441 cc single cylinder brute, a 250 Ossa Pioneer, and then racing one of the first 250 Honda Elsinores in Ohio. All great in their way. I also owned several street bikes: Honda 350, Suzuki 380, Kawasaki 450. I gave up bikes for many years for sailing adventures but returned about five years ago on a BMW R80 during an assignment in California.

NiCki came with some nice farkles: Honda heated grips, CalSci windscreen, fender extender, radiator guard, and center stand. I've added Rox flex risers, raised the seat front, and bought some good riding gear. I've got some other upgrades on the list and some questions I'll post separately.

I've enjoyed a few good rides in upstate SC, Georgia, and North Carolina along Highway 28. Here's a shot from today's chilly ride:
Highway 28 Nov 19, 2017.jpg

Welcome to the forum!

Back