• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

new bike new member

mick

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all, just got myself a nc700x dct on Thursday. had my first ride out on it today 160miles round the Yorkshire Dales, it seems an ideal touring bike and having a low centre of gravity it loves the twisties, the low down pulling power took some getting used to after riding my much buzzier tiger 800 triple,

Welcome from Florida Mick! I have looked hard and long at the Tigers over the years. Still have not pulled the trigger on one, but I may still one day. NC700X is a fun ride and Honda reliability is a given.

Hey Big Thump, the only reason I have changed bikes is back in july I snaped my achilles tendon picking my yam ttr250 open enduro up after a slow speed dump whilst I was green laning, The tiger 800xc is an absolutly brillient bike I did 28,000 miles in 17 months and enjoyed every mile fantastic silk smooth power from as low as 20mph in top gear, the ony downside as for me now is that its a tall top heavy bike, I am only 5'6" so I struggled holding the tiger up if it wasn't vertical when static, now at the tender age of 70 with a repaired tendon the last thing I want to do is snap it again trying to hold the tiger from falling over, now this is where the nc700x ticks all the right boxes for me low C.O.G low down power and automatic as well as high mpg, I'm sure going to love this bike and clock up lots more miles

I have yet to hear anything bad about the long legged Trump Tiger! Well, at the tender age of 61, I know full well that I don't heal like I used too. Sounds like you have a great eye for great bikes. Enjoy the new ride, and keep that leg loose man.

Back