• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New 2015 NC700XD Radiator broke after 2 months - Denied by extended warrenty

The radiator didn't "break," it was damaged by something flung up by the front tire or from another vehicle. Under those circumstances, it's difficult to expect any manufacturer to replace the radiator at no cost.

Last edited:
the dealer quoted me $1000 but i bought a new radiator online for 500 and they charged me 100 for the install and coolant

i'm just disappointed that the bike has such a vulnerable spot , if it's a known problem which it is Honda should issue a recall to install protection and not have their customers find out the hard way by replacing their radiator 2 months in

other than the radiator guard my NC is 100% stock so i'm hoping i dont need any other modifications to enjoy my bike

If you had full motorcycle insurance coverage on this bike, your Comprehensive should have covered this after your deductible.

Which Orange County are you in? California or Florida?

He is in California since he stated he comes from Santa Margarita to Irvine. On a car, this would definitely be covered. Our Honda Civic hit something that wasted the radiator, which caused a catastrophic engine failure very rapidly. No time to react. We got a remanufactured engine installed for just the $500 deductible. I was pretty happy about that. Haven't read my motorcycle policy that carefully. Think I will do that tonight.

If you had full motorcycle insurance coverage on this bike, your Comprehensive should have covered this after your deductible.

Which Orange County are you in? California or Florida?

i'm in California - but my deductible is either $500 or $1k so I don't think insurance would have helped me

I just ordered the black $79 one from revzilla, thanks for posting this so I would get around. To doing this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back