• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Need information about a tidy tail

SUMORYDR

Reaction score
Visit site
Good day ladies and gents.

Going to pick up my new "X" model in 2 days and I'm already looking for a new tail light assembly. Sure the stocker is fine but it is a bit bulky for my taste. Does anyone have a lead on where to find an aftermarket piece?

I've check on the rg-racing tidy tail ( Welcome to R&G Racing | Setting the standard in bolt-on motorcycle accessories and Crash Protectors ) but the tail light itself still looks a bit cheap so the search continues. I thought about trying to fit a DRC Edge tail light to the bike but since I don't have it yet I'm still not sure if I'll be able to mate them up. Only time will tell.

Any and all information you seasoned "X" riders have will help. Thanks in advance.

Steve

I too will now be getting my X model in two days, and want a neat tail light set-up. I also don't like the R&G type set-ups, looking for an integrated tail light that fits in as if it's OEM - any ideas??

Honda NC700X Project Bike by Twisted Throttle

Check this out, everything you need.......

They show the R&G which these guys have said they do not like. I was unsure about the look of the R&G myself but get nothing but compliments when people see it in the flesh.

i-wQ3CMW4-L.jpg

i-BP93B9P-L.jpg

Tony

Last edited:
This is copied from the thread I started yestersay. But since you asked about tail options, I figured I would add the suggestion to your thread.

:cool:

Just got it !!! Delivered from France! I Believe I may be first in the United States to have this kit, by these guys,,, I'M SUPER STOKED !!!

Gonna put the hugger on tonight. THen I'm gone Vinyl Wrap the tail piece black and hook it up with my new micro turn signals... Here are the items. I will post pics as the assembly comes together !!

These are both fiberglass, not plastic pieces.... The tail kit is designed to use our stock brake and turn signals,,,

View attachment 4552View attachment 4553View attachment 4554View attachment 4555

Last edited:
Back