• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NCX in Plasti Dip White

captdirt

Reaction score
Visit site
Finished putting her back together. Four coats white, one light coat silver metalizer, three coats glossifier. I can't get a photo to really show the flake effect but it looks great in person, really sets it off.

IMG_0033.jpgIMG_0032.jpgIMG_0028.jpg

Looks great in white! Did you spray it all with rattle cans? Where did you buy the product?

Greg

I really like the white.
We might as well post all of the colors:
DSC_0016-XL.jpg

We need an official Plasti Dip thread. Any more colors?
Mike

Last edited:
All rattle cans. Local Wally World stocked the glossifier, Loews the white, had to order the metalizer, Amazon.

My local Ace Hardware can get me almost anything I want from the Plasti Dip line - they don't stock much but there isn't any shipping for in store pickup on special order.

I got my cans of Dip off of the shelf at Ace Hardware. It's not in the paint section but in the tool section at my local store.
Mike

Hey Jay, where did you get your tag plate and brake lite????? I like your MUCH better than stock....

The tail-kit is from JMV Concepts. You can email them, and they will ship anywhere in the world. THis uses the stock brake light and turn signals, but I swapped my blinkers for Micro LED's from Kellerman. JMV is a small company out of France; and they are great with communication. You can email them in English.

JMVCONCEPTS.COM

THe plate bracket came with my Kuryakyn helmet lock. I removed the lock, but kept the plate holder. ( I didn't like the extra bulk after I spent so much time/effort cleaning the tail up. I add the lock and passanger back rest when I go on road trips with my girl. But keep it naked for day-to-day riding.....)

Helmet Lock

And I just ordered a personalized retro 1960's BLACK LICENSE PLATE !!!! To match everything !! ...lol

CA Legacy Plates

Last edited:
That is it.i can't take seeing another white nc.its killing me.i am going to read up on this plastic dip.they all look good guys.im jealous.

That is it.i can't take seeing another white nc.its killing me.i am going to read up on this plastic dip.they all look good guys.im jealous.

Check the Dipyourcar YouTube channel. You will be inspired for sure! I'm already thinking about my next color.
Mike

The stuff is really easy to work with. Should be no problem matching touch ups by simply peeling whatever needs repair and re-spraying. Also no problems with compatibility with the base that you get with paint. Just have to wait and see about durability.

If you have spray equipment you can buy gallons of white and a tint kit and go wild!!

Check the Dipyourcar YouTube channel. You will be inspired for sure! I'm already thinking about my next color.
Mike

I'm thinking of getting a paint sprayer... I think it will make the jobs cheaper, easier, faster, better coverage, thicker coats, and increased durability.....

It is very durable. However. If it has been sitting in 110 degree sun, and your girl hops on and draggs her high heel across the handrail or the tail panel.... ouchie.....

Good thing is... cheap and easy fix....lol

Back