• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NCX : 2013 Photos Galore (nice ones only please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the guy's at work thought it was a bike made for Cat Women. I haven't heard any negative comments since I put the luggage and CalSci screen on. Now they say it looks like an adventure bike.

I always thought it was an ugly bike until I put the luggage on.

Ha, I've thought the same. Most complain the CalSci is fugly but... I think it goes with the rest of the bike. The bike is very utilitarian looking to me, luggage and the big screen just look 'right' to me.

IMG_9148_zpsfbf94116.jpg

Hey dduelin -- have you noticed much of a drop off in MPG with those E45's hanging off the side? I LOVE my E45 top case, and I'll get side cases one day. I think they look great, but they're big cases!

trey

I thought it was butt ugly the first time I saw one, the second time I saw one, and every time after that until I took a test ride.

Before the test ride I thought it was butt ugly. After I finished the test ride I thought it was butt ugly.

A week later when I ordered one i thought it was butt ugly. A week after that when it arrived i thought it was butt ugly.

That was last July.....and I still think it is butt ugly.

Another positive post from Mr. Cash...

Another positive post from Mr. Cash...

You did notice the bit about my buying it despite finding it butt ugly, right?

You have to really love the great points about a bike to buy it even though you find it ugly.

So despite your obvious sarcasm, yeah, it was a positive post.

I thought it was butt ugly the first time I saw one, the second time I saw one, and every time after that until I took a test ride.

Before the test ride I thought it was butt ugly. After I finished the test ride I thought it was butt ugly.

A week later when I ordered one i thought it was butt ugly. A week after that when it arrived i thought it was butt ugly.

That was last July.....and I still think it is butt ugly.

My wife says much the same of me but she finds me useful so she keeps me....

Duct tape. If the women don't find you handsome, they'll find you handy.

I love Red Green. I have been watching Red Green since he was just a recurring skit on "Smith and Smith", a variety hour starring Steve Smith and his wife, on the CBC.

My 2 year old riding the NC700SA...will get her a helmet and apply for a child motorcycle license soon...
7411_10200371059772757_756764551_n.jpg

"High Plains Drifter" !

Image0155.jpgMore snow I am afraid. Dry roads this time.

finally manage to get out on the nc.
me and my good lass had a short ride out and bloody cold though.
tell ya more in another post. here is some pics.
dsc02224f.jpg

dsc02225io.jpg

dsc02226xa.jpg

dsc02227yz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back