• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NCX : 2013 Photos Galore (nice ones only please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah he's on wacky baccy, must be to ride in that.

Gave up that baccy years ago.

Started out in sunshine and dry roads. Did'nt really intend to be in such conditions, but was'nt mad keen to turn back the long way round either, so kept going. Got kind of sucked in if you get my "drift" .

526765_10200990111338619_1686231175_n.jpg

486512_10200990075817731_9192802_n.jpg

205237_10200990056977260_1765418666_n.jpg

Where's the trailer for the bike? You parked it out of camera sight?
:p

You are either very skillful, very brave or brainfreeze.....

A trailer would have been a welcome sight indeed ! I just stopped to shoot the atmospherics of the sun trying to come through the cloud, and promptly almost fell on my backside.

I dont know if anyone has noticed, but looking at all of these shots I have to conclude that the NC is a really handsome looking motorcycle:cool:

Just a thought, but have you considered having a monthly "competition" for the best photo? Then taking those monthly photos and making a calendar from them?

The Rounders forum does that. Proceeds from the sales help keep the forum running, and give those of us who buy a calendar a chance to see some glorious pictures on our walls throughout the year.

Chris

Last edited:
Great idea, agree...
Just a thought, but have you considered having a monthly "competition" for the best photo? Then taking those monthly photos and making a calendar from them?

The Rounders forum does that. Proceeds from the sales help keep the forum running, and give those of us who buy a calendar a chance to see some glorious pictures on our walls throughout the year.

Chris

IMG_2396.jpg

Went for a 130 mile ride yesterday to pickup my engine guards and barkbuster at a retailer about 65 miles from home.

Temperature was about 3 Celsius (37 F). Just put on the OEM tall wind screen, saddlebags and top box. They worked great in the wind and didn't notice any adverse effects.

I dont know if anyone has noticed, but looking at all of these shots I have to conclude that the NC is a really handsome looking motorcycle:cool:

I thought it was butt ugly the first time I saw one, the second time I saw one, and every time after that until I took a test ride.

Before the test ride I thought it was butt ugly. After I finished the test ride I thought it was butt ugly.

A week later when I ordered one i thought it was butt ugly. A week after that when it arrived i thought it was butt ugly.

That was last July.....and I still think it is butt ugly.

Some of the guy's at work thought it was a bike made for Cat Women. I haven't heard any negative comments since I put the luggage and CalSci screen on. Now they say it looks like an adventure bike.

I always thought it was an ugly bike until I put the luggage on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back