Reaction score
0-200 metri in sec.

First guy has a srv1000cc
Second one Tmax Turbo...

lootzyan

Reaction score
Hi Paolo,
Nice work.
I didn't see you here for while. I visited your place last may. Tried to ask about you, but guys were very serious, didn't wanted to talk to me. Just showed me a way out. :) I understand. Maybe other time.
Your boss is here now. :cool:

miw

Reaction score
I'm really sorry for that... Have you been into the Vatican museum or just San Peter Church?

Anyways I work as a graphic designer inside Museum. Maybe some of them don't even know me (news guys) or just they don't understand English... I'm really sorry... Next time write to me several days before...

miw

Reaction score
Yes, of course... The red Tmax back to me is the turbo that's make second position...

lootzyan

Reaction score
I'm really sorry for that...
Oh no, no harm done. This was my fault. This was unplanned trip. Very spontaneous, last moment decision. Couldn't resist price break. Besides, I went to the Museum in later hours, 3 p.m., when the line to entry door was about 50 m and not 500 m. I was almost the last one coming out and your guys, like good shepherds, directed us gently to the exit. ;)
You are graphical designer? Interesting. I hope you're not gonna replace something in Cappella Sistina, even if your Boss asked for it? :cool:
Thank you and see you next time.

miw

Reaction score
No, way... Hahahaah I'm good designer, but Michelangelo is untouchable...!!!

This is one of my job I do:

Musei Vaticani Shop

I did everything by my self. Pictures, graphics, draws (even the Pitagora on front end)...

lootzyan

Reaction score
I remember this Raphael's fresco "Scuola di Atene". Fantastic. Thank you.

TigerDude

Reaction score
that's a great look. Your next task: improve the looks of the swingarm? It seems to stand out on yours more since everywhere else is so smooth!

miw

Reaction score
that's a great look. Your next task: improve the looks of the swingarm? It seems to stand out on yours more since everywhere else is so smooth!
I stop working on my Nc.... For the moment...
Waiting for next Africa Twin dct.
Maybe I'll buy it... Let's see

trevilin

Reaction score
radiator fairing

Hello MIW
If its not a problem for you , i liked alott your Radiator fairing on your NC750, can you please help from where i can purchase these fairings for by bike?

Thanks in advance

milan

Reaction score
Have you fabricated these fairings on your own? Based on the picture with radiator guard (was it radiator guard?) it surely seems so! Anyways, made or bought - your bike looks fantastic!

Agent

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Very cool bike. I love the blacked out look. That front fender looks amazing. Nice work.