• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Question Nc750x or Integra for wind noise?

walespete

Reaction score
Visit site
I have previously owned an NC700s and NC700x. Wind noise and buffeting was bad on both. Trial and error with screens and spoilers made it bearable.
I'm considering getting an integra 700 or 750. My question is : has it got less wind noise and buffeting than an NC750x?

I owned a 700x and now have the 750. I don’t think there is an appreciable difference in wind noise between the two. You might be better off looking into a particularly quiet helmet and some good earplugs to handle the wind noise.

I owned a 700x and now have the 750. I don’t think there is an appreciable difference in wind noise between the two. You might be better off looking into a particularly quiet helmet and some good earplugs to handle the wind noise.
The OP is really asking for a comparison between the X and the Integra, not between 700X and 750X. Since American Honda never imported the Integra to the States, I hope our forum members outside the USA can help the OP.

I have previously owned an NC700s and NC700x. Wind noise and buffeting was bad on both. Trial and error with screens and spoilers made it bearable.
I'm considering getting an integra 700 or 750. My question is : has it got less wind noise and buffeting than an NC750x?

Probably best to refer Your question to the UK forum. There was one very knowledgeable and very helpful Integra owning member on there at one point. I think he took a sabbatical from the site due to some aggravation on there, but may have returned. Unfortunately I cannot remember his handle.

Thanks guys. I didn't realise this was the the US version. Happy motorcycling ️
Well, its an international forum, but perhaps by chance, membership has largely been popluated by North Americans.

We’re happy to have you here; no one is excluded.

It is by far much better the integra. Trust me. Even better is FORZA. Unfortunately both never imported to USA.

Back