• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NC700X Accessories Manufacturers List

drseth

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi,

Maybe I have missed it, but it would be nice to have a current listing of available accessories by manufacturers, so that, if I want to find a hugger, I can go to a list of every manufacturer who makes these, and the retailers they can be purchased would be nice, too.

Since this is a new bike, I find it hard to know what accessories are available, besides the Honda Dealership. I just bought an NCX today and, since the panniers and top case are on backorder, I will probably keep it naked for now.

Another thing to consider: I am thinking about getting the Honda Fairing and Lower Deflectors, but am concerned that they might interfere with a Givi or another make Engine guard. It is so nice to have a forum of folks with the same issues. Hopefully whatever accessories I purchase will not bugger up something else.

I am thinking about getting the Honda Fairing and Lower Deflectors, but am concerned that they might interfere with a Givi or another make Engine guard

I have the lower deflectors and the Givi engine guard. They don't interfere. I believe there are others here with the same configuration

HTH

The main problem, and I say this seeing that you are in the US, is that the majority oh non-Honda accessories need to be imported right now. And Honda seems to have been caught with their pants down with just about every official accessory on back order. If you look at the usual US accessory dealers they generally show squat for the NC. Most of the usual suspects are making things for the NC, they just haven't made their way to the US distributors.

My windscreen, carriers and bags have all had to be imported (thank god for twistedthrottle.com). I'm currently waiting for an Ermax Hugger to be imported (hopefully it finally gets here this week) but I'm not holding my breath.

I am shopping for a centerstand, engine crash guard, a rear rack, and possibly, a side case mount. Since Honda is back ordering their stuff and want big prices for them, I am debating whether to get Givi, SW Motech, Hepco and Becker, or some other brand that is on E-Bay. It is very confusing.

I called CapitalCycle BMW in northern Virginia and they quoted me $166 for the rack and $205 for the Engine Crash Guard, plus $10 shipping. These are Hepco and Becker items.

Back