• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NC700S sub harness connector location

sgs

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi,

I have been searching high and low for the sub harness connector. I have read loads of post regarding the X version. For the S version, however, it seems different. Where the connector should be I have the "frunk" and rear seat lock instead. I have already purchased the harness and the relay kit and the water proof connector is huge so it should be easy to locate. Can anyone help me, please??

SGS

Hi,

I have been searching high and low for the sub harness connector. I have read loads of post regarding the X version. For the S version, however, it seems different. Where the connector should be I have the "frunk" and rear seat lock instead. I have already purchased the harness and the relay kit and the water proof connector is huge so it should be easy to locate. Can anyone help me, please??

SGS

The 6-pin waterproof connector is in the same place for both X/S version.

2d7sch5.jpg

I also searched and searched before I found it. It is "plugged" in to the bottom of the frunk, but it is not electrically connected to anything. The frunk is just a holder for the connector, it keeps it clean and out of the way. ed

First post on here... I've just had a 2013 NC700s delivered today.

Before I start ripping the panels off; can anyone with an NC700s confirm that the Option 6p Connector is on the right hand side?
If anyone's managed to install the OEM 12v from that connector i'd love to hear from you :)

I've spent a good 30 mins thumbing through the service manual and can't see a right hand side diagram of the NC700s showing the 6p connector in the position photographed above.

Thanks!

Before I start ripping the panels off; can anyone with an NC700s confirm that the Option 6p Connector is on the right hand side?
If anyone's managed to install the OEM 12v from that connector i'd love to hear from you :)

I've spent a good 30 mins thumbing through the service manual and can't see a right hand side diagram of the NC700s showing the 6p connector in the position photographed above.

Thanks!

The discussion above was brought up because the connector for the NC700X is on the left side. I was informed in this thread that it is located on the right side on a NC700S. Just like the photo above. I believe they said it is plugged into a dummy plug where you see it in the photo.

Thanks!
Does it really matter as you need to remove the left side cowl first anyway before you can remove the right side.

Page 115 on service manual shows the connector on the right side

Item no. 6

i-nGqz4zX-L.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks all.
I dismantled it this evening and found the plug on the right hand side.

Have other people with a 700s routed the 12v back round to the left, to the factory marking on the frunk box, or just drilled into the right hand side?

Back