• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Connector question

Cirrusly

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have a foglight switch on order that should be here in a week or so. The connector on the end of its pigtail looks like this. Does anyone know what the corresponding connector is and where it can be purchased? I know I can cut the connector off and just hard wiring it but it would be a nicer installation if I put in a connector.

Thanks!

Steve

Connector.jpg

I have a foglight switch on order that should be here in a week or so. The connector on the end of its pigtail looks like this. Does anyone know what the corresponding connector is and where it can be purchased? I know I can cut the connector off and just hard wiring it but it would be a nicer installation if I put in a connector.

Thanks!

Steve

View attachment 51423

Take a look at cycleterminal.com - there's every chance that you'll be able to find a matching connector there.

Thanks!

Steve

View attachment 51423

I've had my eye on this as I am deciding what lights to add to my OEM Light Bar. I am thinking about going with the Honda lights and attachment kit. If I can find that in the US it is all plug and play. If I go with different lights (which would be cheaper), I would be looking to make m own connector as well. I prefer the look of the OEM mount which takes advantage of the mounting directly to the OM bar without a mount which goes around the bar. Not a big deal but seems cleaner to me. For some reason , noone seems to sell the mount kit in the US. Can see installation of the lights, with all the connectors, and mount here: https://www.access-honda.com/upload/files/20210219204243_5002.pdf

Just want to say, I ordered from CycleTerminal last year. There was a lot out of stock, but contact them and send your picture. I'm sure Joe will lend a hand finding the right mate. I got most of what I needed for my tail light flashers.

Take a look at cycleterminal.com - there's every chance that you'll be able to find a matching connector there.
I contacted CycleTerminal and Joe got back to me very quickly with the information that I needed. The male and female combination of this connector was only $2.50, but they have a $5 minimum. With shipping it was less than $10, and it was shipped within a couple of hours of when I placed the order!

Thanks so much for the information!

Steve

Just a note of caution..... if you order these connectors make sure that you have the proper crimping tool ($45 from CycleTerminal's site). I thought that I could "make do" with my regular crimping tool. I was wrong. I screwed up enough times that I finally gave up and just used butt splices and heat shrink (not a bad option if done right), but if you actually want to use connectors you WILL need the proper crimping tool.

Back