• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NC - Swiss Army Bike

Only question I have is do I order the sticker or just print the posted image and tape it my NC. :D

I gotta get one of those. The SAN article on RideApart contributed to my decision to purchase the NC.

I always wonder whether these are sanctioned by the actual Swiss Army. :confused: Maybe they really do ride NCs?

I always wonder whether these are sanctioned by the actual Swiss Army. :confused: Maybe they really do ride NCs?
I believe the "Swiss Army Knife" is a reference to the versatility of of an item. Like the many available functions/uses of a Swiss Army knife.:p
So a "Geniune Swiss Army Bike" is a very versatile bike (motorcycle).:rolleyes:

I bought my first bike in Germany in 1969 with babysitting money. It was a Raleigh 10 speed. It had a generator for the lights just like the above bike.
It got stolen.....so sad.

Yeah, if you use the link BELOW the roundel. I just figured it out. Since Swiss Army Bike was highlighted, I clicked on it. Should have waited till the link at the bottom.

Back