• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

My X-Mas gift to myself - Formal Hello, as well.

Deckyon

Reaction score
raven.deckyon.com
I just got my 2014 NC700XD. 0 miles on the odometer. I put my first 13 miles on today in and around my neighborhood. Filled the tank and got a new house key and garage door opener. I adjusted the windscreen (higher) and just went out to "get my feet wet." The weather was kinda nasty, it rained in the morning, so the streets were a bit damp when I got on them. I think I hit 35 mph max, as I didnt hit any main roads and I was a bit nervous. Havent ridden a bike in over 20 years.
IMG_2786.jpg
IMG_2788.jpg
IMG_2790.jpg
IMG_2791.jpg
IMG_2792.jpg
IMG_2793.jpg

Beautiful Bike! I remember getting my last year :). was my first motorcycle too and I must say that i love it! doesn't over power me and I didn't want a bike that i would be needing to upgrade a year later and take on the highway :)

I sure do like those black ones. The NC's mild power delivery and low CG seem to make it easy to ride in blustery weather.

Glad to have you back in the saddle!

Congrats! I also got mine (750XD) a few days ago and I'm also still very cautious on the roads even though its still holiday season. I rode to the gym yesterday with gym togs neatly in the frunk. Very handy.

Oh and I don't regard it as a Christmas present to myself, but rather an investment in happiness.

I'll probably cerakote or powdercoat the side cases when I put a new clutch in.

Not much I can do about the cylinders thiugh...

I have definitely been taking it easy. I am having to learn what those direction indicators are for. Signal early and break early. The DCT is a dream, though. No thinking about gears and clutch or stalling out at a light.

Back