• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2012 time to sell

newride

Reaction score
Visit site
Now 65 years old and just not feeling it on two wheels it seems. Else maybe just not feeling it on my 2012 nc700x manual. It has around 7k miles on it. Also have a 05 r1200rt not ridden in a long time though do love the boxer engine on it that year and transmission is very smooth shifting even though it has that darn power assist brake system.

My 2019 goldwing tour dct airbag is smooth though not ridden in a long time. Seems a bit hotter then prior gen wings heat wise unless tucked in behind fairing or using highway pegs. Florida is not God’s gift for motorcyclist due to heat most months of the year, at least that is how I feel. Hate riding in the heat. Retired so guess I could become a snow bird FL/GA (NE of Atlanta).

Last, purchased a 21 bmw r18FE, well just because figured it would be my last bike purchase and it was a boxer engine be it a bmw exercise in excess…not in a good way one might feel. At least I got it at a low price and very low interest rate. Photo below, and have since added a MadStad windscreen to it.

So, long story shot…if I won’t ride the NC then guess it is time to put her on fb market place. Don’t know, maybe the thrill of using a clutch is gone for me. Did put $500 down an electric motorcycle (from china) though that only comes with a 1 year a warranty. Thinking that one, CSC RX1E, will cost $8,500 If I elect to buy it. Should be there in a month or two I am thinking else here now so need to call them tomorrow to see status.

Will see what cycle trader is selling my year NC for…very little probably…and go from there. Don’t know that a nc700x dct would be an answer. Could just sell the lot of them and do a 2023 bmw r1250r and add bags and screen though seems a fully water cooled boxer r1300 is coming out next year.

If anyone is located on west coast of Florida and interested shoot me a PM please.

Attachments

• 342A6819-DC9B-4E9F-B74D-8D1C6FA85C9C.png
    342A6819-DC9B-4E9F-B74D-8D1C6FA85C9C.png
    10.8 MB · Views: 26
  • 67861B30-D132-4545-854D-CAD61854C6DB.jpeg
    67861B30-D132-4545-854D-CAD61854C6DB.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 24
Last edited:
2012 NC7X in good shape, probably the $3500-4500 range, maybe more if you're persistent and patient.

There's always a Ural. Boxer engine, not 2-wheels. 2014-18 was 1st gen FI and a big step up, 2019 on are a whole new machine and level of build quality. See Gene at Holopaw off 192 between Kissimmee and Melbourne. Great excuse for a ride anyway and Gene is a great guy to chat with.

Thanks, yes those Urals...the newer 2019 and up are neat looking. Have not made it to his shop yet though was in the area once.

Have an old 2004 Yamaha v-star 1100 with Velorex sidecar (think it is). Chrome is shit on it and carb engine though I liked the color combo and solo seat and bars.

Need to ride it to see if issue with one of the tires. Seemed out of round, flat spot or maybe it just needs air lol. At the other house so will look into it.
Thanks for the pricing info.

A photo of my NC is below. It is a bit unique, the windscreen. Madstad was able to use two screens for me which create an incredible smooth ride flow ride behind the windscreen. Bike has heated grips, center stand and givi trunk rack. Stock seat and original tires. Could use a fluids change though recent battery replacement. The spot/running lights are not included with the bike but the bar mount for lights is there.

1682431306237.png

Attachments

• IMG_1803.JPG
    IMG_1803.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Back