• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

My wait is finally over!

mpgandfun

Reaction score
Visit site
Picked her up from the dealership today. I only put 41 miles on her, but wow...I can't believe how it handles & corners like its glued to the road.
They look EVEN BETTER in person lol.

To those of you still waiting, hang in there! Good things come to those who wait.

IMG_0057.jpg

Glad you got one! I enjoy mine more and more each time I ride it. Wait until you fill it up. You will like it even more!

Got my DCT/ABS last Saturday. 181 miles on it already...still first tank of gas!

Slowly they are all rolling in, one by one.....Congrats!
Another clever (like minded) rider with the right color choice....hee hee.;)

With those pieces of leg armour, all you need now is a Lance?
I used to imagine wearing those on the outside of the jeans....and you did it. Wow!

Last edited:
So I am riding in my car today at work minding my own business when I see a NC700X waiting at a side street to turn onto the main road and go the direction I was going. I slowed down so the rider would pass me and when he did I waved a friendly wave and gave him a thumbs up. He returned the wave. Then I rolled down my window and sped up to match his speed ( we were on a road with 4 travel lanes) and listened to the exhaust note at 60 mph. It was great! He must have thought I was some kind of weirdo so he rolled on the throttle and took off. As he did I could smell the "new bike smell" that new hot paint or preservative gives off that first few miles. He must have just gotten the bike a few miles earlier or was test riding a demo bike.

I don't see too many of them here in Southern California but finally did see one the other day on my way to a hockey game. He was lane splitting pretty easily. I do some lane splitting but on this bike it rides high so the mirrors come close to hitting the car mirrors. The new CTX for 2014 seems to solve that problem. Rides much lower...

Back