• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

My new Jensen JHD910BT

turbodieseli4i6

Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
After selling My old GL1200 Goldwing. I was missing just turning on the radio and listening to the local news. I listen to the radio on the way to work and was getting tired of being wired up to my Ipod Nano.

So my search began for a radio that I could mount to the handlebars, connect to my Sena SMH10-11 without having to worry about it being stolen.

My search led me to the Jensen JHD910BT. It has the features that I was looking for. Waterproof, bluetooth, AM/FM, NOAA,weather band, handlebar mounts and tough as nails.

Jensen JHD910BT
Jensen JHD910BT Bluetooth Mini Radio : Amazon.com : Automotive

Handlebar mount
Jensen Handlebar Mount for 7/8in-1in bars JHDHBMT : Amazon.com : Automotive

Hidden Antenna
Hidden Antenna - Fits Car, Truck, Motorcycle, Harley, Boat, Golf Cart, Campers, Amplified Antenna AM FM WB for Harley FLHT FLHX Universal Fit For All Custom Applications AM FM Car Radio Stereo Windshield Hidden Antenna : Amazon.com : Automotive

So far I am very impressed with this set up!
I just temporarily wired it up, until I have time to do all the additions that I want.

NC700XJHD910BT 002 paint.jpgNC700XJHD910BT 004 paint.jpgNC700XJHD910BT 005 paint.jpg

Huh! That is not at all what I was thinking this would look like! That doesn't look like radio, it looks like some high tech, complex Paris Dakar nav device or a scanner, or something. Hell I'm not really sure, but it's pretty badass cool, lol!

The first thing that springs to mind when I think of "motorcycle" and "radio", is pretty bad, I'm afraid. Y'know, those old 70's looking cheesy plastic ghetto blaster looking things, crudely clamped to the handlebars, with really crappy speakers, hahaha.

Thank heavens I didn't have to be politely complimentary, while slowly backing away, *snort* :eek:

That's nice and compact.
Can you compare the quality of the tuner to any GPSs that you've used that have radio?
I would think that a dedicated radio might have better am/fm reception than the radio
in a GPS unit. I would kind of like XM capability, too.

I haven't had a GPS that had radio capabilities yet. All I can say is this radio gets great reception from my garage. So far I am very pleased with its reception with the hidden antenna. It has better reception than some of my other radios. If it warms up a little I'll give more reviews on its reception.
I have enough room for a Garmin 665 zumo, but not enough $. Maybe someday.

I haven't had a GPS that had radio capabilities yet. All I can say is this radio gets great reception from my garage. So far I am very pleased with its reception with the hidden antenna. It has better reception than some of my other radios. If it warms up a little I'll give more reviews on its reception.
I have enough room for a Garmin 665 zumo, but not enough $. Maybe someday.

Thanks for the info.

Very cool. I pipe in FM radio via an app on my phone to my Sena, but it (the radio app) really sucks the phone battery up. This would be a good alternative on a trip where I didn't want to drain my battery but listen to FM... well done!

trey

After selling My old GL1200 Goldwing. I was missing just turning on the radio and listening to the local news. I listen to the radio on the way to work and was getting tired of being wired up to my Ipod Nano.

So my search began for a radio that I could mount to the handlebars, connect to my Sena SMH10-11 without having to worry about it being stolen.

My search led me to the Jensen JHD910BT. It has the features that I was looking for. Waterproof, bluetooth, AM/FM, NOAA,weather band, handlebar mounts and tough as nails.

Jensen JHD910BT
Jensen JHD910BT Bluetooth Mini Radio : Amazon.com : Automotive

Handlebar mount
Jensen Handlebar Mount for 7/8in-1in bars JHDHBMT : Amazon.com : Automotive

Hidden Antenna
Hidden Antenna - Fits Car, Truck, Motorcycle, Harley, Boat, Golf Cart, Campers, Amplified Antenna AM FM WB for Harley FLHT FLHX Universal Fit For All Custom Applications AM FM Car Radio Stereo Windshield Hidden Antenna : Amazon.com : Automotive

So far I am very impressed with this set up!
I just temporarily wired it up, until I have time to do all the additions that I want.

View attachment 2913View attachment 2915View attachment 2916

Greetings frm Singapore!

I would like to enquire with you abt the Jensen JHD910BT.

You mentioned that you are using Sena SMH10 as your helmet headset.

Understand that both units are able to be connect and pair.
Does the JHD910BT able to stream FM Radio to the headset w/o any problems?

Or is there any problems that you face with either equipment?

Cause I am looking for more reviews of this Radio set that has Bluetooth and can stream into my headset(Sena SMH10 too) that Im using..

Looking forward to your replies.

Cheers!
Kev :)

Back