• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Motorcycle travesty - Who built the worst looking motorcycle?

I'd have to say the Suzuki Madura.

726281f520.jpg

But pretty much any Japanese cruiser in the 1980's was ugly.

Honda-Helix-Despair.jpg
I guess it is technically a scooter, but it's one of those scooters that goes 70mph. And it's just so ugly, no I'll upgrade that...so fugly.

Here's my vote..............

Gag, I just threw up a little............

I put 27,000 miles on a R1200C before I started jonesing for the Multistrada, Which in itself was pretty damn ugly. The C was a unique cruiser that Jay Leno disparaged in an interview, which probably didn't sit well with the marketers at BMW. I liked it a lot. Fun to ride, handled damn good for a cruiser, and as I said above, was unique. The front suspension was top notch and the ABS saved my bacon a few times.

Last edited:
Speaking of atrocious colors...

klr.jpg

I guess a former KLR owner has a lot of nerve starting a thread about ugly bikes.

What was it with 1990's bikes and ugly color schemes? Weird combinations of neon, pastels, and just ugly colors. I thought they were ugly even in the 90's. Kawasaki was a real offender there with the teal and purple. I suppose it wasn't so bad on their Jet Skis but they really didn't need to unify ugly color schemes across platforms.

Did anyone ever think these were cool?

90sfashions1.jpg

Last edited:
Back