• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Modified Stock Exhaust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definition: noise (noiz)

1. a Sound or a sound that is loud, unpleasant, unexpected, or undesired.

Motorcycles don't make noise, because it's sound is not undesired, unpleasant, or unexpected. So, a police officer can not write you a ticket for "excessive noise".

OLD Can RIDE Amen to that it is not noise its music for the soul. Danwill you are correct, I will post a better vid and pics this afternoon so take it easy on me brotha. I was concerned on you guys hearing the bike not video quality. But Ill take some detailed pics and close up vid later this afternoon.

That sounds really nice. Did you go straight to 1/4 inch holes in the end cap, or did you start with smaller holes? How many holes did you drill?

Definition: noise (noiz)

1. a Sound or a sound that is loud, unpleasant, unexpected, or undesired.

Motorcycles don't make noise, because it's sound is not undesired, unpleasant, or unexpected. So, a police officer can not write you a ticket for "excessive noise".

To other riders or maybe anyone else who likes bikes it is sound and some may even call it music but to non bike lovers which sadly is the majority of the population it is NOISE!!. This is something often used by the anti bike brigade and in the UK could loose us the right to ride in our national parks where many of the best biking roads are located

Very nice sound. I'm not sure I could bring myself to do that to the stock muffler, however I am considering putting a Danmoto XG-1 on my S. Very similar sound.

Yamezz... I went straight to the 1/4in bit. Do not know how many wholes exactly were done bit I made enough to go all the way around the end cap. It looks like the muffler was like that from factory. Have had several people tell me that the exhaust was nice touch from Honda....hahahaha

Buckshot..... It mite nt be for everyone but a nice alternative for ppl to have and know that it works. I like it myself but I still want the GPR DEEPTONE CARBON CAN. I love the sound of it without the db killer sounds like a wild animal has been unleashed but need the funds first but for now this alternative that I tried is good enough makes me have butterflies in my tummy like a girl on prom night.

Nice !! I have the GPR Deeptone, and honestly, the sound does not seem far off. It's hard to tell the volume though.. but the tone is nice... I wanted something much LOUDER than stock, but was not looking to get a "Rice Rocket" sound.... Also, the OEM exhaust was really BIG !! I like the compact design of the GPR

[video=youtube_share;tSNxtRLRMk8]http://youtu.be/tSNxtRLRMk8[/video]

Damn you Jay you just made me cry tears of joy. Thats the other reason why I wanted to upgrade too the GPR CAN aesthetics. Your about 80 miles from me maybe one of these days we can compare and contrast but Im pretty sure the gpr is louder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back