• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Missing the obvious

JoeTx

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Went bike riding with the GF this morning and she mentioned how I really like those color schemes, I went -DUH- had no idea that my bike and motor bike matched so perfectly guess I just like that silver and black.

WP_20140412_10_52_19_Pro.jpg

My last three primary family vehicles have been Grey. Intentionally. They don't show dirt as fast.

Samsung Galaxy S4

Never thought about it before, but my NC and Cannondale road bike are also the same color. Not that I deliberately chose them that way, they were the only colors available when I bought them.

My raleigh is gray black and blue.
All of my cars have been gray or black. Wife car (my name is on the title) is blue.

Guess my colors of choice are obvious.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Don't like to wash cars or bikes. Before buying my Honda truck I observed cars in parking lot to which ones showed the dirt least. I bought a silver Honda truck. Picked silver over red for NC. Wife has black car. It must be the worst for showing dirt.

Back