• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Have a tiny problem

the Ferret

Reaction score
Visit site
So I get on my bike this morning to head out for my normal Thursday lunch run with brother and friend Jim and I see an ant like object walking across my dash board. You can see him in the pic below to the right of the V and above the solid black line. Walking all over the dash. No problem I just reach up with a finger to squash it. Herein lines the problem..... he's INSIDE the instruments :eek:.

I watched him walk around all day from 9:45 AM when I left until 2:30 pm when I got in from the ride and parked the bike. He never left the inside of the black border of the instrument face.

UQTYVmch.jpg

dcWS9XJh.jpg

Have no idea how it got in there, and no idea how to get it out.

Figure it will die and fall into the abyss eventually ;)

:D antics icon...that's funny

Yea I'm not really worried about it, just was something to post for amusement. It'll die on it's own...eventually. In the meantime it's like a little Disney movie on a really little screen

If an ant can get in, moist air can get in too. And that could be a problem. Unless there is a vent hole for pressure equalization. Older models of the display are sealed.

Back