• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Mean Looking Crashbars

They are a bit late to the game for me, but if I didn't already have the GIVI engine guards I'd certainly consider them. Seems like they could have come up with a nicer looking solution than those hose clamps doohickeys for tying it to the frame though....

Dang! Extensive protection. I actually think those look best of all the ones I've seen, at least in pictures.

Manufactured from high quality steel pipes, wall thickness 1.5 :(
a bit thin for me. it will more than likely buckle from a light fall say 30mph.

They look pretty robust but I agree with Dog in that the hose clamp attachment points to the frame seem a little cheesy. Since I too already bought the Givi guards I'm not in the market either but these would have been worth considering. Wonder if you can still get the lower plastics off with the bars in place?

To me, the front section of tubing down below the oil filter looks like it would be a source for digging in and catching on rocks like a shovel...

It looks like they use the same mount points up front as my skid plate from HONDABIKEPRO... but they look great. I could live with the pipe clamps.

I bet there is so much drag off that contraption that petrol consumption would have to suffer. In my view they are OTT.

They may be a bit extreme, but it is another company showing interest in our brand and model of motorcycle. And for that, I for one, am grateful. Any new interest is very good for us as consumers and owners. Just MHO folks.

Back