• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

MAX your NC700 MPG's

LOL!

is that our very own bamamate with a 151 mpg average? hahahaha

How does that work? One tank at 73.9 mpg and another at 65.0 mpg, and the average is listed at 151 mpg?

...:confused: Glitch in the Matrix?

We have a winner! bamamate has hacked Fuelly and managed 151 mpg! 670cc has got some catching up to do. lol

It’s all in the magnets on the fuel line that align the polarity of the atoms so they fully atomize when injected into the air stream allowing for a more complete burn which increases HP and gives unbelievable gains in fuel economy.

It’s all in the magnets on the fuel line that align the polarity of the atoms so they fully atomize when injected into the air stream allowing for a more complete burn which increases HP and gives unbelievable gains in fuel economy.

I have a feeling you might be adding Methane to your NC! When you achieved this outstanding mileage, was the back seat raised and the gas cap off?;)

I have the magnet kits available for purchase. $19.95 plus S&H* and you don’t have to stay up late at night for my infomercial.
* S&H $50.00

I'm guessing I tripped it up with my first entry. I'm tracking by odometer instead of miles since I frequently forget to reset the trip odometer at a fill up so my first entry is only the odometer reading.

Sorry that offer is only available during the infomercial.
On a serious note my last tank was 65mpg and that was almost all inner city riding. Constant stops signs and lights. The longest I go without stopping is about a mile. 65mpg in that condition amazes me after 15mpg in my truck.

Back