• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Low volume of 2016 nc700x in dealerships?

+1 Several here have moved from manual to DCT and you are hard pressed to find a dissatisfied person with DCT. When I do test rides I am reminded of how little I miss a clutch. :)

When I do test rides I am reminded of how much I miss a clutch.
smile.png

+1 Several here have moved from manual to DCT and you are hard pressed to find a dissatisfied person with DCT. When I do test rides I am reminded of how little I miss a clutch. :)
Plus +2 The first time I was stuck in about 1.5 hours of stop & go traffic, the DCT made it so easy to crawl along without having to goose a manual clutch. Just twist the throttle a bit and move a few feet. From that point on I will never go back to a manual. From a crawl to 90+ mph, I have never been disappointed, especially pulling my Moto-Mule.

Ray

If you buy the NC700X in the USA , you best plan to keep it for the long run. In my state (SC) trade in sucks as well as resell. The good news is it is a easy bike to live with !

If you buy the NC700X in the USA , you best plan to keep it for the long run. In my state (SC) trade in sucks as well as resell. The good news is it is a easy bike to live with !

I found this out in a painful way as well. I briefly considered a Super Ten and asked what he'd give me on the trade-in (9800 miles). My feelings were hurt...$3400.

The Roseville dealership is where I bought my Nc700x last week. I had been looking for one since January and none of the dealerships nearby had the 2017 model. I am in Redding, a bit of a drive to try out a bike. What do you think of the dealership? I am thinking of future maintenance.

Back