• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Lever Under Throttle

SergeantChuck

Commuter Extraordinaire
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm describing this wrong. Not the starter button. I'm going to take a photo and add it. I bought this bike from the dealer with a bunch of add-ons.

Last edited:
SC, is your bike a DCT? And what do you mean UNDER the throtlle? In front of it?
If it is DCT and the lever is in front of the throttle - it is the swith from automatic to manual mode and back.

The only thumb lever under the throttle is the start button...

Last edited:
(just dreaming)

Maybe Honda started producing versions with the machine guns?

NC700X CMG :cool:

When I was an ignorant child I thought it would be cool to have a bike with machine guns on it. When I look back, I can't believe how naive and stupid that was. Now that I'm an adult and can look at things in a more informed and rational way I have come to realize that what is needed are grenade launchers.

When I was an ignorant child I thought it would be cool to have a bike with machine guns on it. When I look back, I can't believe how naive and stupid that was. Now that I'm an adult and can look at things in a more informed and rational way I have come to realize that what is needed are grenade launchers.

:p

Now THAT makes much more sense to me.....with age comes such wisdom and insight!

I have absolutley no doubt that - with time - I'll get to grenade lauchers too... and maybe a flamethrower!

CB radio conversation:

- Can you move your truck sir?
- F*** off!
- Your choice... Load the incendiary!... Firing in 3... 2... 1... :p

Back