• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Leg (heel portion) getting caught

Dailyridersg

Reaction score
Visit site
It was dark when I was riding and then when I tried to move my left leg, it got caught by what I believe was the centre stand. Anyone else have issues like that? Never gotten such issue with my CB500x

never had that issue...
Wouldn't the stand be below your left foot? I often support my heels on the bolt for the pillion foot rests.

I sometimes get the top of my left boot caught on the footpeg hero blob. It is a combination of leg size and mid height boots.

I had my NC700 for just over a year before I put on my center stand. For a few rides after installing, I could feel it touching my heel mostly on my left side, but I noticed I could touch it on both sides. I never got caught on it and my feet know their boundaries on the pegs now and I really never think about it. The fact that it makes oil changes and storage super easy I am willing to put up with the occasion heel tap.

Back