• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

LED: Which way is up? (Picture)

Hey Brillot2000
Thanks a lot for the pics of the installation.
Much appreciated!:)

It was plug and play. [LED Headlight for NC] A very knowledgeable person here told me exactly what to buy and I went with his recommendation.

It comes with it's own small square "brick" on a cable... that cable connects to the LED "bulb", and the other end connects to the NC's three-prong connection. That's what made the NC connector easier to get to (and tap). After the install, it's further away from the headlight assembly.

Thank you both for all the kudos... :eek:

The "Brick" is actually the ballast of the LED Assembly and also drives the cooling fan on the assembly.

I also found an updated design that does not have the external ballast, which that I would also recommend. Ballastless H4 LED Bulb

The rear section of these units are a little longer than the ones that I have been purchasing and using. There's plenty of space behind the headlight assembly and steering swing to install and use these. These should not pose any difficulties.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Back