• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Leaving on our first over-nighter tomorrow

What he ^ said.
In my world, the only thing better would have been some "tent" time and a fire.

The NC really does a great job with added weight. The low cog helps.

You have a great trip and I really impressed with your sharing I want to ask to you that how many days are you on this trip and what's the main purpose of your trip?

You have a great trip and I really impressed with your sharing I want to ask to you that how many days are you on this trip and what's the main purpose of your trip?

Kasi, the trip was back in June and it was for 2 nights. Purpose was simply to get away on the bikes for a couple nights and have my wife experience her first overnight trip as a rider instead of a passenger. Sorry that the picture links are broken. I guess I moved them around in Photobucket.

We just did another trip last weekend and have another planned for October but I think I'm gonna need to get her some warmer riding gear first.

10-4 on the gear. Being warm when it's cold outside is a must. She'll be miserable otherwise and never go on another "cold" ride.

Back