• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Kouba Link vs Lust lowering link ---- Opinions?

mreric

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
NC 700 Lowering Link Set from Koubalink Motorcycle Lowering Links

am looking to buy lowering links for my NC, I prefer the solid one over the adjustable from soupy.

seem like Kouba are not very popular. these are made of Aluminum vs steel, said to be stronger? it that true?

these are cheaper. Lust racing one seem overpriced. and cant find the 40mm ones.

anyone have any opinions?

The stock links are NOT cast. How much of their other claims are bogus? Yellow will probably work fine. I went with Lust, nice finish, easy to remove sticker, fast delivery for an overseas operation.

I have KOUBA. Easy install. Well made-much better quality than the stamped steel OEM.(which work just fine). Satisfied with KOUBA amount of lowering.Have not yet shortened kickstand- must be careful where I park!

Make your own. A couple of pieces of steel stock (or alum) drilled the proper size, round the ends and you're all set. Takes less than an hour and way cheaper. Several threads give the dimensions center to center of the holes to achieve the desired drop. JMHO

Back