• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Kijima engine guard. Tested... ((((

Thanks, to all for support:) But the post meant to be just a report on Kijima's hard work. I'm totally fine and do not really have any kind of psychological impact, I new it would happen one day and I had guards for that. Now I'm pretty sure one time is enough and this wont happen to me nearest 20-30 years:cool: The bike is fine as well and I can't consider those marks as any kind of a problem))))
I couldn't tell from the photo, but did the Kijimas sustain any damage, bending, twisting, deforming in addition to the scratches in the photo? There has been a lot of speculation that the Kajimas would be bent severely or torn off the bike in the event of a crash. Please share your results.
Thanks,
Pismo

There is nothing to the bar except for the pain scratches. I have checked how it sits - no changes. It performed really well. But I think it would be fair to suggest that if the bike went down on the go there would be several other forces involved, not just the gravity. The point is you never know when the bike will fall and where. Different types of guard should perform better on different terrains and at different speeds.

Product tested video

YouTube

this doesn't mean a thing.its a controlled crash.
no post/trees curbs etc nothing that you would encounter on normal roads not here anyway.
those exhaust protect are just a piece of plastic with a large jubilee clip.
definitly not worth the money they're asking for and beside having the R&G logo I'd want paying for it..hell its advertisement is not.

Gives it character and says I'm an adventure kind of bike lol.
Glad you're not hurt and nothing got broken, I hear handle bar damage gets expensive quick

I have a couple scratches on my NC too from low speed dumps. Was thinking on grabbing some of that MotoMudd to cover up the dings. I'll just carry a bottle or two with me so if I dump again and/or the rain washes it off I can dab on the mud then I keep looking and feeling like the "real deal." NNNOOOTTT!:eek:.

Back