• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Just pulled the trigger on this

nordbjorn

Reaction score
Visit site
2010-Honda-NT700V-NT-700-V-00.jpg

2010 NT700V. The wife has developed an interest in riding and likes the NC, so I needed something else to ride. Found this locally with 6k miles on it. It is pretty sweet.

Nice! I looked at those NV's when they came out. Too expensive (for what they are) at the time, but lightly used ones that I've seen can be had for a decent price!

Good looking and practical bike!
I am sure she will enjoy it! Best wishes and Ride safe, you two! :)

I bought a new 2011 NT7O0V in May 2013 for $6995. It has 16,000 miles on it now. I love it. I hope you enjoy yours as much.

l' m not saying this isn't a great forum, but if you are looking for an NT7OOV forum, try NT-Owners.com.

lt is hard to beat the full fairing, adjustable windshield, built-in storage and shaft drive for the prices they are going for today. Many have over 100,000 miles and are going strong.

Chris

Never saw that Color before. And it appears to have an aftermarket lower case fairing with piaa style lights. Is this a Canadian bike or a European import? I might look for in a couple of years when I get the "itch" tornado new ride. Love the size and the shaft drive.

Never saw that Color before. And it appears to have an aftermarket lower case fairing with piaa style lights. Is this a Canadian bike or a European import? I might look for in a couple of years when I get the "itch" tornado new ride. Love the size and the shaft drive.

The info I got from the dealer was that the previous owner had the bike custom painted in Atomic Orange. He also imported the lights and had them installed. I cant verify any of that, but It seems feasible.

Back