• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Just not right !

What a joke.

Only a cop can get away with following another vehicle too closely, rear ending them, and put the blame on the guy in front.

Just imagine if that was a motorcycle cop being rear ended by an inattentive driver. There's no doubt in my mind the outcome then, eh?

I don't have a link but I think the cop is under investigation. I would've told the cop to write me as many tickets as he wanted and I'd see him in court. I bet he would've changed his attitude. In my state, the only way you can get hit from behind and it be your fault is if you are above the legal limit for alcohol.
Mike

There has been a lot of publicity in UK about a case where a female cop who was off duty pulled out in front of a motorcyclist killing him. It was alledged that she was on the phone which is ileagal in the UK unless it is hands free. at first she denied being on the phone. Then she admited that she had taken a quick call finally she admited that she had been on the phone for most of the journey but that it had been on her lap not in her hand.
The Crown Prosecution Service's decision "No case to answer"
One law for us another for them

The rider was smart by keeping the "Yes sir" attitude and not complaining (which he had the right to do). If he would have put up any argument, he would have
found himself in jail. His camera with the footage would have disappeared like the pretty lady in the box at the magic show.

The rider was smart by keeping the "Yes sir" attitude and not complaining (which he had the right to do). If he would have put up any argument, he would have
found himself in jail. His camera with the footage would have disappeared like the pretty lady in the box at the magic show.

Ya if he got smart he would have been in the back of that car instantly! That cop won't be one very long..

Ya if he got smart he would have been in the back of that car instantly! That cop won't be one very long..

Totally agree.
Phone cameras and helmet cameras are such a godsend to us now.
Google glass is the next big thing I guess.

Sometimes I just wanna keep an in-vehicle camera switched on all the time. This is how the Russians captured the Meteorite footage. Awesome!

Many cops are just assholes with guns.
Better get your own gun. IMHO.

My favorite part is that the cop says he wasn't following to closely.. AND did see the brake light.. but he cant stop that fast. BULL! If you cannot stop in time to not hit the car in front of you, you are tailgating! If the stopping distance of the police car is that much increased from the extra weight that is the officers responsibility to be aware of and correct for in following distance. He also complained that the rider left too much space between him and the car in front of him. I am not aware of any law that requires a maximum following distance that is not to be exceeded. I also think it was very unprofessional for an officer of the law to just start yelling at you angrily. The poor rider that got rear ended was the only one with a cool head. I hope that officer gets fired or at least sent back to drivers training.

My favorite part is that the cop says he wasn't following to closely.. AND did see the brake light.. but he cant stop that fast. BULL! If you cannot stop in time to not hit the car in front of you, you are tailgating! If the stopping distance of the police car is that much increased from the extra weight that is the officers responsibility to be aware of and correct for in following distance. He also complained that the rider left too much space between him and the car in front of him. I am not aware of any law that requires a maximum following distance that is not to be exceeded. I also think it was very unprofessional for an officer of the law to just start yelling at you angrily. The poor rider that got rear ended was the only one with a cool head. I hope that officer gets fired or at least sent back to drivers training.

In all the countries I lived in, the guy who kisses your ass gotta pay. No questions asked. Failure to keep safe distance. Simple.

The ass of a policeman to get fired? He will get Cop of The Month award instead. Remember, cops are Cunts Outta Piss Shit on ya. He will be publicly reprimanded and internally congratulated. Much like union guys and things happening behind closed doors.

Chances are he was messing with his freaking laptop, checking license plates and driving at the some time. I did a ride along with some county mounties here in NM and they were doing 40 mph and entering plates with his right hand, left on the steering wheel. Checking registrations and for stolen cars, kinda made me wonder. Those motorcycle plates are small, he probably got close to see what it was. Oops....

Chances are he was messing with his freaking laptop, checking license plates and driving at the some time. I did a ride along with some county mounties here in NM and they were doing 40 mph and entering plates with his right hand, left on the steering wheel. Checking registrations and for stolen cars, kinda made me wonder. Those motorcycle plates are small, he probably got close to see what it was. Oops....

Last month, a policewoman was acquitted for driving and operating her handphone (smartphone I am guessing) because she said the phone was on HER LAP!
She killed someone during that time, I think.

Weeks later, she quit.
Shame on her. A policeperson should know more about law and OBEY laws.
Death crash policewoman resigns - | Motorcycle News | Bike News | Motorbike Videos | MCN

Incidentally the man Bart was riding a Honda CBF1000.

Last month, a policewoman was acquitted for driving and operating her handphone (smartphone I am guessing) because she said the phone was on HER LAP!
She killed someone during that time, I think.

Weeks later, she quit.
Shame on her. A policeperson should know more about law and OBEY laws.
Death crash policewoman resigns - | Motorcycle News | Bike News | Motorbike Videos | MCN

Incidentally the man Bart was riding a Honda CBF1000.

That was the case I was refering to in post #11. He was a member of a forum that I belong to.
A law firm has offered their services to the family to take out a private prosecution at no charge

((((A law firm has offered their services to the family to take out a private prosecution at no charge)))

well thats good to hear Rocker

Back