• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

It's home! My Purchase Price and First Ride Impressions!

I always put the gas cap under the rear seat when i refuel, that way the seat will not close, if you forget to install the gas cap, that way you can not lose it. i also carry a small peace of lexan to hold by the seat so gas cant splash on to the front seat, when i make a mess. dale

"Bo7o"

I don't know if I am any better at getting a good deal than the average guy, but I can tell you that I have been a policeman for 25 years and I do have a strong ability to negotiate.

aka, I ran a background check on all of the sales people, and "negotiated" with the guy that has a couple of warrants.

Kidding. Welcome aboard buddy.

I always put the gas cap under the rear seat when i refuel, that way the seat will not close, if you forget to install the gas cap, that way you can not lose it. i also carry a small peace of lexan to hold by the seat so gas cant splash on to the front seat, when i make a mess. dale

+1 on the gas cap

We call that gas too. In fact the bi-product from Mexican food is called gas as well! blahahaha

Back