• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Is Your Other Bike Neglected?

CL is the last resort to avoid negligence

View attachment 21456

00O0O_ehmY47tXFxY_600x450.jpg

Wow, that actually looks really nice as a naked bike!

Unsolicited advice: I don't think I would advertise, nor be willing to do any plate switching from new bike to old for a test ride. If anything happened, you would be in a world of hurt...

I make sure the April Mana gets its share of attention as well. I am pretty good at switching between the two, sometimes on the same day.

I still ride my little 150cc scooter. I have better tires for wet roads on it. My feet are up and out of the way of spray so I stay a little drier. I'm just commuting around town so no speed past 35-40. It makes getting back on the NC feel pretty good, cuz I'm kinda cramped on the scoot. I have the NC insured but not the scooter. In Washington you don't have to have a bike insured but it is wise to do so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I only rode the 700 about 5000 km. this summer, one good road trip a few fishing trips and lots of grocery getting. Decided to get out and fish and camp more so I bought a rack for my truck to carry my 250 for longer road trips and used it a lot.I bought a fishing licence in the four western provinces this year! Had a great summer. The 700 is a great road bike , but for offroad it will not cut it, never will no matter what u spend on it, use the proper tool for the job Dad used to say. Planning a long road trip this coming year on the 700, I haved owned a pile of bikes over the years but the 700X is still one of my favorites. Ride safe.

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 76
  • 700X camping 007.jpg
    700X camping 007.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 89
  • Bike rack 005.jpg
    Bike rack 005.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 87
  • Chromie 007.jpg
    Chromie 007.jpg