• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Is the Integra an easy bike to service your self?

Robert

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I am a newby and I am contemplating to buy either a CTX or an Integra, my only consern with the Integra is with all the fairings is it easy to service yourself?

Would love to hear from different owners their experience with maintaining and servicing the Integra, and what the main issues are with it.

Thanks in advance,

Robert,

Vienna, Austria

I can't comment on the integra but I recently traded in a CTX700 and I can say it was, without a doubt, the absolute worst bike I've ever owned for diy servicing. All the plastic fairings are interlocked and each one has to come off in a certain order before the next piece can be removed. Major PITA. I foresee a lot of used Hondas for sell about 5 - 10 years from now with a bunch of loose panels due to all the plastic tabs having broken off from repeated removal. I assume the integra is the same. The actual maintenance isn't bad but, getting all the panels off to get to it sucks.

Valve job couldn't be easier, but they make up for it with air filter access. Very painstaking job but not hard, just a pain. The IAT sensor is impossible to remove if you have big hands. All else considered it's an easy bike to work on. You will learn to hate those plastic pins though that hold most panels together.

Back