• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Is anyone actually riding the Corbin seat ?

KGround

Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry if I missed it somewhere -- I've checked many if not all of the seat threads here and see a lot of discussion about seats, rider reviews of the Bill Mayer ands Sargent custom seats, but haven't found any comments from anyone who is actually riding a Corbin. The price seems about the same if you get both seats as for the custom front Bill Mayer (harder to figure out what the Russell and Sargents cost from their websites).
I had a Corbin on another bike and it was pretty nice, plus you get to keep the stock seat, and I like the look of the Corbin a bit more (can't see it when you're sitting on it though.).
Got to do something. The stock seat is really not too bad, but between it and the lower bars I have to watch my posture all the time or end up with a sore back pretty quick. Will start with the Rox 2" risers, but I think a new seat change or lifting the front as described on this site is in my future as well before I can do any serious distance. May try a local custom shop...

If you search for a thread titled Corbin Seat in the mods section of the forum, you will find some posts from folks that got them.

Bob

Back