• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Involved in crash last night

I'm also glad to hear from you with your generally good news. I'll expand on Greg's post about uninsured motorist coverage. It's expensive but very important to carry. If you have a car or truck with the same insurance carrier you can stack liability coverage on the car and extend the uninsured motorist from that policy to that of the motorcycle at usually less cost than carrying uninsured on the bike alone.

I'm also glad to hear from you with your generally good news. I'll expand on Greg's post about uninsured motorist coverage. It's expensive but very important to carry. If you have a car or truck with the same insurance carrier you can stack liability coverage on the car and extend the uninsured motorist from that policy to that of the motorcycle at usually less cost than carrying uninsured on the bike alone.

Insurance rules about uninsured motorist coverage are state law, and so are different in each state. Another reason to get a lawyer admitted to practice in your state with experience in accidents.

I had a wreck May 19, 2016, injured left knee. It's still swollen but not as bad and I don't have full bending. Soreness has almost gone but these old bones don't heal like they use to do. Sorry about your wreck. Get back on the horse soon.

Back