• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

installing givi S310 spotlights

so you get it from the back of fuse box, attaching to the cable not from the front fuse box as i understand.

thanks

No, front. On this way I did not cut or change anything on the bike. I just put a connector into the empty fuse hole.

I used a man faston

866b1ae333bf252ba873b6adcedcf9f5.jpg

Very easy to find out which one is the right one cable.
Check with something is working on 12volts. Light or sound, put negative (black - ) on bike ground (somewhere for sure is ground) engine part.
Then the positive (red + ) into the fuse space. On/off the ignition.

Last edited:
it took me a while but here you go

IMG_20151218_140734.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20151218_163038.jpg
    IMG_20151218_163038.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 662
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys. I have spotlights on my nc700. They are however linked to high beam. Is it simple to rewire to the low beam or is it more of a job than that? Thanks

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Hi guys. I have spotlights on my nc700. They are however linked to high beam. Is it simple to rewire to the low beam or is it more of a job than that? Thanks

If your Spots come on with ignition (meaning no key no lights) then you just have to change your spot light tap from the Hi-Beam Positive to the Low beam positive.
I think it's the white stripped light heading into your headlight if I remember correctly.

If your Spots come on with ignition (meaning no key no lights) then you just have to change your spot light tap from the Hi-Beam Positive to the Low beam positive.
I think it's the white stripped light heading into your headlight if I remember correctly.
When my low beam is on then the spotlights are not on. Once i put my hi beam light on then the spotlight comes on. But i can't ride with hi beam on because i get flashed by other motorists therefore i dont get use of the spotlights. So i presume i need to rewire the spotlights to the low beam and not hi beam.

With regard to panel removal, it is a simple matter as long as you follow the order. The youtube videos are a very good guide.

You should note that the bolts that you remove are several different sizes and MUST go back exactly where they came from.

A good suggestion is to get a piece of corrugated cardboard and use a sharpie to draw a rough outline of the panel. With a screwdriver, make holes in the cardboard where the bolts are on the panel. Then, as you remove each one. pop it in the card.

Simples!

Back