• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Inexpensive video camera with good results

I have a similar stand and have zero issues lifting my NC with it. Are you trying to balance the bike while lifting it or are you putting the left cup under bike and slowly lifting it while gripping hand rail? Balancing the bike is very tricky and I use the other method without any issues

the issue i have with this one is simple-in order to raise your bike AND having ability to freely rotate rear wheel those things(rubberized arm cups) on the stand,that holding the bike's swingarm have to be a bit away to the front from the bolts,that holding the rear sprocket. correct? if i do that before lifting the bike up -the end of the stand(that you push down to lift the bike) end up at my license plate and i can't move the stand to reach that point,mentioned above(away from sprocket bolts). i have to push it down a little bit,slide under rear fender and then lift the bike up. at this point since stand arm cups are far away from the end of the swing arm(practically on the middle of it) -it is very hand to lift it up. that's one thing. another -while i do that for whatever reason bike is start moving\sliding forward and to the right side and i have to sort of juggle to get the right side of the swing arm into the right arm cup of the stand. one solution for me that helps-i put the bike into a 1st gear, so at least it won't move forward,when i was lifting it up. another one, like you mentioned-balance the bike. basically -you are holding the bike with one hand straight and lifting up up with another. not a pleasant exercise either.
i use to own a CBR with those spools on the swing arm and stands for it-i can lift it up and down all day long with a very little force from me. it was super easy and not scary at all. here-it was literally very scary juggling,when you lift it up or down. i'm not comfortable with this stand at all. maybe i was doing something totally wrong,but it's a very unlikely. i would appreciate any tips,pictures or better yet-a short video.
i hope you understand what i was trying to say,because english is not my native language.

Thank you!

Back