• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

I want this exhaust!

Konrad

Reaction score
Visit site
[video=youtube;7v_eEUlhI6c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7v_eEUlhI6c[/video]

How cool is this? I'd love to have this.

"Get off my lawn!"

lol :D

I like the more swoopy and kind of faired in looking low exhausts like that, but being that I muck about in the dirt and bounce over rocks, alas, it's not for me on this particular bike of mine.

I like the looks. Too loud for this old guy, though.

Next thing you know, you'll be wanting to race.....

Yeah, I'm only 29 but I'm pretty old at heart. Part of me loves the silent hybrid like bike that zooms along and makes no noise. And then the youth in me wants the check me out rumble. :)

Nice.

I just want my Yoshimira to angle slightly more downward because it's melting part of the bottom of my side case :)

Wow! That sounds like it would add at least 10-20 extra HP...in one's mind. :rolleyes: It is pretty cool looking...I'd better not let my wife see it. I can't have her bike sounding better than mine.

Neat pipe and nice sound . Don't take it offoad though. It seems lower than the original ?

I don't own a NC yet, but I have been trolling around doing research, and one of the things that was a + & - was how quiet everyone says the bike is. This exhaust sounds truly amazing, and racy. I was surprised that there wasn't a link. Did some poking and here's a link to the manufacturer's Honda page https://racetaylormade.com/products/honda but all of the exhausts on the page are for CBR1000RRs. Taylor Made also had similar products for other bikes but nothing 670cc-ish. Prices ranged from ~$600-~$1000. So...is this a product under development, someone's mod, or what? Does anyone have any details?

I've seen these for sale and they are clones. Contacted Taylor made and they said they don't make them for the NC700. That was a few months ago though. Here's my exaust
c611952e2165cee648045943f8c8f7bd.jpg
and it sounds great.
7e76f39c9c4f326416abc922f8d41285.jpg

Last edited:
Back