• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Question 2013 Nc700s exhaust

Jesseb

Reaction score
Visit site
hello

i have my 2013 honda nc700s for about 8 months now and im looking to get an exhaust, stock is just really Quiet. Ive been eying the sc project oval exhaust but i can barely find anything about how it sounds.
my question is, does someone have this exhaust and if yes, does it sound good/ is it worth it or should i look at other ones that are cheaper

Last edited:
There is really no exhaust 'upgrade' for these bikes, you're just paying for noise, but that's what people like. I had a similar one for a while. It sounds ok but I got tired of it and put the stock back on. There are plenty of knock off on ebay and aliexpress that do about the same for a whole lot less money.

There is really no exhaust 'upgrade' for these bikes, you're just paying for noise, but that's what people like. I had a similar one for a while. It sounds ok but I got tired of it and put the stock back on. There are plenty of knock off on ebay and aliexpress that do about the same for a whole lot less money.
Yes I have edited my original post. What I meant by"upgrading" is more about getting a nice sounding exhaust.

hello

i have my 2013 honda nc700s for about 8 months now and im looking to get an exhaust, stock is just really Quiet. Ive been eying the sc project oval exhaust but i can barely find anything about how it sounds.
my question is, does someone have this exhaust and if yes, does it sound good/ is it worth it or should i look at other ones that are cheaper

I believe the design and general construction of this slip-on has become a generic item found under many names through many outlets. When I bought my 2013 it came with a Leo Vince version wrapped up in a box. I ran the stock exhaust for a while as I don't like loud exhausts but I have had this one on my bike for a while. It adds some exhaust noise but with the decibel killer in place it's the right kind of noise in my opinion. Your cranky neighbor won't object to the change.

Attachments

• IMG_3479.jpg
    IMG_3479.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 26
My Delkevic 14" Oval Carbon sounds great. Just slightly louder than stock and neighborhood friendly. Not that expensive and good quality. And you get the bumper plate for the center stand.

1692131177527.png

When I first rode my 2015 NC I thought it sounded anemic. Maybe because I was used to Vance and Hines on my Harleys. I put a Two Brother's Racing Black series slip on and happily now it sounds like a poor man's Ducati. Nice little burble at idle but crack the throttle and it sounds like the real deal. Plus it's much lighter than standard. It doesn't set off any car alarms either. When little children give you a thumbs up, it's all good

Mine came with an Ixil hyperlow exhaust. Nice twin burble.

20230724_121508.jpgIMG-20230808-WA0026.jpeg

It makes me blip the throttle every time I go under a bridge but is still neighbour friendly.

I put a KO Lightning Slip on exhaust on my bike. If it wasn't for the 6500 red line, it sounds quite similar to an early 2000's ducati. It came with a DB killer but I took it out because I wanted to know how this bike could really sound. No regrets.

Back