• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

I... just... dunno...

Rick, if you are not grooving on the NC and really want the CTX, I would say go for it. Life to short to ride something you don't care for. As for the NM4 that might be one of the ugliest motorcycles ever made although I guess everyone has their own taste.

Don't know if I'd pull the trigger on it - but - 180 rear tire, shorty smoked windscreen, bar end mirrors, and a Yoshi carbon fiber slip on...well...OK maybe.

The light bulb just came on.

Turns out the OEM saddlebags are the same exact # for both the NC and the CTX.

Looks like I'll be able to use the saddlebags on any CTX I might get. (might have to repaint though)

Interesting. I looked at the p/n once, and it was different. Maybe just newer?

It basically a faired cruiser for someone who wants something a bit different then your standard cruiser fare. I got no problem with that although not really my cup of tea. Surprised they didn't put a frunk on this one as well. The motor is canted the same so you would think they could have done something similar. Oh and I agree the blue is sweet......

Back