• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

I can't print a thread on this site. need help

dmerc

Reaction score
Visit site
I want to print out the thread about the tripmeters resetting themsleves and when I try to print all the comentary is blank. Is the site blocking my ability to print? Or is something wrong with my print set up?
Thanks!

most of the time when I want to archive something, I just copy and paste to a Word doc and either print it or file on the drive. Hope this helps.
Or you could book mark the page.

I want to print out the thread about the tripmeters resetting themsleves and when I try to print all the comentary is blank. Is the site blocking my ability to print? Or is something wrong with my print set up?
Thanks!

I have a question since I do not know the method you used. See the area (grey bar) with a listing of actions you can't choose. Linkback, Thread Tools, Search Thread, Rate this Thread, and Display. Click the Thread Tools option and then select View Printable Option.

You'll then need to go to File at the top left corner of your browser and select Print.

Is this the method youy tried or did you go straight to File---->Print

Try that and see what happens.

Try clicking on the left mouse button. Cover up the material you want to print. Then click the right mouse button on the material you covered up. In the pop up menu, pick print. When the print menu appears select the selection button, then the print button. The selected material only will then print from the printer.

You know what i meant. I'll blame it on autocorrect. [emoji6]

No, honestly I didn't :eek: I've never printed anything off a web page here, like that. Some areas have extra features available when viewed as moderator; I didn't know right offhand if that happened to be the case in this instance, where that feature was greyed out and unavailable for others, but worked for me, lol :)

Thanks!

Did you get it to work last night?

Back