• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

I Bought It!

CONGRATS on the bike!!! We here in the US may not see the 750 models of the NC for a long time.

Thanks everyone. I think I'm really going to enjoy this bike. I'm coming off an FZ1 which I'm consigning but selling all the accessories to pay for the NC750X's accessories. Fuel prices in my area are sitting at $1.39 so I'll enjoy the 80 mpg.

Wow, if that's for a US gallon. You would not here me complaining. If that's per liter, then the price would be $5.26 CD or $4.77 USD for a US gallon. Here in Socal the average price is $4.30/gal for regular (87). I run Mid-Grade (89) in all of my bikes, which is about 10¢/gal more.

The new 2014's come with Dunlops (can't remember which ones) but members on the forum said they liked the grip but wear out prematurely.

When the Metzlers wear out on my NC. I will be putting Bridgestone Battlax BT-23s on it. They have been doing "Really Good" on my ST1300 for years now...

Don't know what's in the box. But next time a dealer charges for a "prep" or "set up" fee, ask what's involved in the set up. It doesn't look like much. I'd actually prefer they just give it to me in the crate.

I did try that but they said for liability reasons they had to do the PDI.

CONGRATS on the bike!!! We here in the US may not see the 750 models of the NC for a long time.

Wow, if that's for a US gallon. You would not here me complaining. If that's per liter, then the price would be $5.26 CD or $4.77 USD for a US gallon. Here in Socal the average price is $4.30/gal for regular (87). I run Mid-Grade (89) in all of my bikes, which is about 10¢/gal more.

Yes that's the price per litre and it's expected to go to $1.50 by summer.

[/QUOTE]When the Metzlers wear out on my NC. I will be putting Bridgestone Battlax BT-23s on it. They have been doing "Really Good" on my ST1300 for years now...[/QUOTE]

I ran the BT-23 before and liked them. Stuck well and last a long time.

Last edited:
Looks like it is real close to time to ride!

Thanks OCR. The bike's ready but the weathers not co-operating. We're getting about 3 " of snow tonight.

Hey do you have a name suggestion for my new bike? I'm not very good at that sort of thing with a lack of imagination but you seem like your pretty good at it.

Thanks OCR. The bike's ready but the weathers not co-operating. We're getting about 3 " of snow tonight.

Hey do you have a name suggestion for my new bike? I'm not very good at that sort of thing with a lack of imagination but you seem like your pretty good at it.

Royal Canadian Mint Bullion - Is in a World of its Own.

How does "Bullion" sound, as the NC7 it is in a world of its own, and yours is silver. Royal Canadian Mint Bullion can be converted into what ever you want it to be, and the NC7 can be what ever you want it to be!

Last edited:

When the Metzlers wear out on my NC. I will be putting Bridgestone Battlax BT-23s on it. They have been doing "Really Good" on my ST1300 for years now...

Same here Bruce - BT023s for me when the "Dunslops" wear out.

Although I read somewhere that they were being superseded by a different 'model'. Maybe that's just in Europe.

Royal Canadian Mint Bullion - Is in a World of its Own.

How does "Bullion" sound, as the NC7 it is in a world of its own, and yours is silver. Royal Canadian Mint Bullion can be converted into what ever you want it to be, and the NC7 can be what ever you want it to be!

Thanks OCR. From now on it's name is now "BULLION". It definitely 99.5% different than any other bike out there.

Same here Bruce - BT023s for me when the "Dunslops" wear out.

Although I read somewhere that they we're
being superseded by a different 'model'. Maybe that's just in Europe.

Everytime I get a new tire that I like I keep the tire sticker and stick it to the wall in my garage to remind me that that's a good one. The 023 is one of those.

I also got better mileage out of the BT023 street tire. Got 12,000 miles on each tire for two separate sets now. Only 7,000 from the Battlewing, but it is a 80/20 tire. The Battlewing does handle well, with some dirt abilities, and no road noises as some 80/20 tires..

Back