• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hyperpro Street Box

The only thing I noticed on my bike is a slight harshness on the bigger bumps.

I'd wager that's your suspension bottoming out.

Hyperpro sent me this:

We test every motorcycle that we deliver products for.
Based on the outcome, we determine which springs the bike needs and what springs should be mounted if the customer has a different weight than usual.
So when ordering, the shock always gets designed to your specific needs.
In general, the Hyperpro Parts will make the bike steer better, make it more suitable for 2-up riding/luggage, reduce the braking distance, reduce tyre wear, etc.
The NC is very soft with little control, and this will improve enormously with a hyperpro shock and spring set.
For the NC we don’t have linear springs. We only have progressive springs.

I put a Hyperpro shock on my ST1300. Before it would pogo along with the stock shock with me and the wife fully loaded on a trip. I called Hyperpro and Klaus wrote down what I needed and sent me one. It made a dramatic improvement. I should have done the forks also but it was improved enough that I could get by. I will probably get a Hyperpro for the NC also for the same reason, the stock shock isn't good enough for me and the wife, we are maxing out the suspension. Probably do the forks also this time. Klaus does take care of his customers.

Back