• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Husband/Wife Debate

Agent

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
What animal is this?
13930a285ccac90e2054c89f38a2d704.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChilliRider, you are a smart man. It turns out the wife was right and I was wrong. She posted the same exact title, question, and picture in one of her forums and although this post got more than twice the views, hers got over 50 responses. One of those responses was a link to a website where said critter is sold. The answer: Owl. I said Koala, but I have to concede defeat on this one. I guess I need to study up on stuffed animals.

It turns out the wife was right and I was wrong.
In my experience, that is usually the case with the wives, even when they are wrong. :D
The answer: Owl. I said Koala, but I have to concede defeat on this one.
That in no way looks like an owl. Bet the tag says made in China. The translator software they used must have been buggy. Looks more koala than owl for sure.

Guys, guys! the OP's wife said it's an Owl, for the love of God let's not make any trouble for him.

Whatever the wife said is correct, but, with the shading of the eyes and the shape of the face I would have guessed a Red Panda which is not a bear at all. But their coloring is Red and white.

Whatever the wife said is right but, it looks more like a Red Panda which is not related to the black and white Pandas of China. The Red Panda is small and is red and white.

It does not exist as any animal. It is like so many other things she makes up "out of the blue". Mine makes up shit all the time. Many co-workers (Nurses) make up random shit all the time too. No facts. No statistics. Just made up crooked logic.

Sorry girls, but the colour pink doesn't exist and is just a pigment of our imagination.
It's the favourite of little girls the world over, associated with femininity, springtime and romance.

Yet scientists this have announced that the colour pink does not actually exist.

Well it does, but only in our minds.

The trouble lies in the fact pink is a combination of red and violet, two colours, which - if you look at a rainbow - are on the opposite sides of the spectrum.

Sorry girls, but the colour pink doesn't exist and is just a pigment of our imagination | Daily Mail Online

Pink light doesn't really exist - Tech Insider

BUT, OF COURSE SHE IS RIGHT!! GET THAT STRAIGHT!!!

Back